This site is the property of Château Cantenac.
SCEA Château Cantenac
2 Cantenac 33330 Saint-Emilion – France
SIRET : 413 574 823 000 14
413574823 R.C.S Libourne – Capital social : 12 150,00 euros
TVA : FR 03 413 574 823
Tél. +33 (0)5 57 51 35 22 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of the publication of the website is Mr. Johan Roskam as Sales Manager.
SAS OVH – 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 59100 Roubaix
Design & webmastering
Cédric Leray – Graphic Designer – 33 rue Max Linder 33500 Libourne
www.cleray.com – email@example.com
The website operated at www.chateau-cantenac.fr is the property of Château Cantenac.
This site is also a work protected by the law of the intellectual property. It includes texts, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, themselves protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
Any use, reproduction, total or partial download of the site www.chateau-cantenac.fr, or any of its elements text, images, photographs illustrations, logos without the agreement of its owner or the owner of the rights is accordingly prohibited, except for private copying for personal and non-commercial purposes.
Château Cantenac puts the protection of personal data at the heart of the services offered to you.
This policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of your personal data and is intended to inform you about:
- The personal data that Château Cantenac collects and the reasons for this collection.
- How are these personal data used?
- Your rights on the personal data concerning you.
This policy applies to all services offered by Château Cantenac, excluding potential partner sites.
Château Cantenac is committed to taking into account the protection of your personal data and your privacy when designing new products or services. To ensure the security and the respect and the good exercise of your rights, all the measures allowing to protect your personal data are implemented.
Château Cantenac undertakes to collect only data strictly necessary for the realization of the services subscribed. In the event that optional data is requested, Château Cantenac will clearly inform you about the Personal Data necessary to perform the service and those voluntarily provided by you. Personal Data is collected directly from you and is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
Your data may be transmitted:
- To internal services of Château Cantenac: the departments that are in charge of the execution of the proposed services.
- To our service provider responsible for the maintenance of our online tools.
- To any administrative or judicial authority empowered to meet the legal or regulatory obligations of the company.
We do not transmit any data to external commercial services.
Château Cantenac carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU).
Château Cantenac undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the time necessary to provide the service, plus the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
Château Cantenac undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data and in particular to prevent it from being damaged, erased or unauthorized third parties having access to it.
Furthermore, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), Château Cantenac undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify personal data breaches, particularly with the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties).
You have the right at any time to exercise with Château Cantenac the rights provided for by the applicable regulations applicable to personal data, subject to fulfilling the conditions:
- Right of access: you may have communication of your Personal Data subject to treatment by Château Cantenac.
- Right of rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by Château Cantenac.
- Right of opposition, in particular to receive commercial communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communication from Château Cantenac or request that your Personal Data be no longer subject to treatment.
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data.
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to portability: you can ask Château Cantenac to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
When subscribing for a service or collecting your Personal Data, you are given the address to which to send your request for the exercise of your rights. All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. Château Cantenac undertakes to respond to your requests for the exercise of your rights as soon as possible and in any event in compliance with legal deadlines.
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer testifies to Château Cantenac’s commitment to the protection, security and confidentiality of Personal Data.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
SCEA Château Cantenac
2 locality Cantenac 33330 Saint-Emilion – France